Public institutions belong to the citizens! Public institutions must not be put in service of small groups of powerholders to achieve personal interests! Due to the blatant disregard of citizens’ interests and lack of legitimacy, #Protestiram sealed part of the public institutions.
On June 1, 2015, we sealed:
- Ministry of Culture for Skopje 2014,
- Ministry of Finance for spending public money on chocolate when we have no bread.
- Ministry of Education for the systematic destruction of public education,
- Ministry of Labour and Social Policy for being an accomplice in the violation of labour rights in Macedonia and the poverty increase,
- Ministry of Justice for undermining the rule of law,
- Ministry of Economy for the lack of economic growth,
- Office of the President of the Republic of Macedonia for reducing the position to a mere political party puppet.
We are keeping on!